Monarch Casino Black Hawk is a central part of a vibrant and diverse mountain community that focuses on providing an outstanding experience for our guests. Build your career in a dynamic and fast paced environment where you can pursue your interests.
This person will contribute to our success by providing exceptional guest service for guests that wish to have their cars parked. Valet attendant must be able to move quickly for long periods of time in order to park and retrieve cars in a safe and timely manner.
Full-time and part-time positions available. $10/hour + tips!!!
• Monitors the valet booth for guests entering and exiting the valet area
• Greets guest entering and exiting the valet area in a timely manner by obtaining their name
• Conducts regular ID checks on the Monarch Black Hawk property to ensure all guests who are on property are at least 21 years of age
• Parks and retrieves guests vehicles in timely yet safe manner
• Promotes daily promotions and other property information
• Attention to detail – filing tickets, hanging keys and marking spot numbers accurately
• Other duties as assigned
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.