Are you interested in…..
• A Fast Track Career with Career Development and Career Advancement Opportunities?
• Flexible Works Schedules and Referral/Attendance Bonuses?
• Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits and More?
Monarch Casino in Black Hawk is building a 23 story resort that will have over 500 rooms, 4 restaurants, and a full service spa/salon which is expected to open this summer!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members Will Enjoy:
• Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600
• Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year
• Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
• Flexible Work Schedules
• Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
• Paid Trips to Atlantis Casino Resort and Spa
• 1 Free Meal per Shift
• Round Trip Bus Tickets for $4 per Day
• Free Parking
• Additional Premium Pay in Select Positions
Full Time Team Members also enjoy:
• Paid Vacation
• 6 Observed Holidays
• Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, disability, and more)
• 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4 per day!
Monarch Casino Black Hawk is a central part of a vibrant and diverse mountain community that focuses on providing an outstanding experience for our guests. Build your career in a dynamic and fast paced environment where you can pursue your interests.
As the Assistant Beverage Manager you will oversee the operation of all beverage outlets to ensure compliance with all standards and procedures established by the Food and Beverage Manager in addition to company health and regulatory standards and procedures. Monitor administrative duties of supervisory staff for accuracy, timeliness and compliance with departmental policies and procedures. The Beverage Manager must have working knowledge of all outlet beverage portion control policies, i.e. jigger pours, carafes. Recruit, interview, and recommend for hire all beverage positions – Cocktail Server, Bartender, Bar Back, Liquor/Inventory Control. Coach and discipline Team Members as needed to develop optimal performance. Must be able to work all shifts and maintain a flexible work schedule to adjust to the demands of the beverage operation.
Ideal candidate will meet the expectations set forth in the Department’s operating revenue and expense budget as measured by profitability and attaining reasonable rate of return investment of costs and expenses.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.